Media Week's 30 Under 30 revealed
Media Week can exclusively reveal the talented media professionals who made it onto this year's 30 Under 30 list.
30 Under 30 list revealed
After receiving more than 100 nominations for this year's 30 Under 30 list the Media Week editorial team has compiled the 30 media professionals who best matched the criteria asked for.
The list is a good representation of media agencies and owners with a sprinkling of clients and provides an insight into the future of the industry with many of the nominations exceeding what was expected of them for their age, while also demonstrating great entrepreneurial spirit.
The 30 who have made the list were chosen after demonstrating that they best met the following criteria:
- Greatest achievement in the media arena
- An example of problem solving for one of their clients
- What they hope to achieve in their jobs by the end of the year
- What contribution they have made to the media industry
The talented 30 for 2011 are:
- John Barton, co-founder and managing partner, Testify
- Jennifer Burnage, media manager, PHD
- Elizabeth Candler, research manager, Initiative
- Rebecca Carverhill, advertising director, Fitzgerald Shurey Tarbuck
- James Connolly, managing director, Fetch Media
- Alistair Crane, CEO, Grapple Mobile
- Celine Davies, associate director, Carat
- Milton Elias, head of mobile, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Carl Fernandes, seo and analytics manager, iProspect
- Heather Findley, advertising manager, Hello Magazine
- Ashley Golding, solutions manager, News International Commercial
- Jon Hook, client services director, Just International
- Bridget Hopkins, activation director, MEC
- Emily Humphrey, senior account director, Orion Trading
- Alexis James, director advertising solutions, Blinkx
- Franziska Kaiser, account manager, Mediacom
- Ryan Kangisser, head of digital, Mediasense
- Alexandra Kozloff, senior mobile manager, IAB UK
- Genevieve Lett, group advertising manager, Hearst Magazines
- Celine Marshall, associate director, Mediacom
- Claire McAlpine, research manager, Mediacom
- Martin McGuiness, account manager, Primesight
- David McNiven, affiliate director, MEC
- Charlotte Mullan, account manager, Initiative
- Joshna Patel, affiliate marketing manager, Red Letter Days
- Janna Reddig, communications planning manager, OMD UK
- Emma Searles, activation director, MEC Global Solutions
- Alexander Warsop, group head, Yahoo Europe
- Rob Weatherhead, head of search & digital response, Mediacom North
- Chris Whitnall, press manager, Initiative
A video and picture gallery of the event, which was supported by Vinopolis and Lipton Fleming, will be on the site in the next few days.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...