St Ives buys direct media and data operation
Marketing services and print company St Ives has acquired direct response media and data specialist Response One for an undisclosed sum.
St Ives: acquires Response One direct response media and data specialist
Response One will add to St Ives' data management, direct marketing, field marketing, POS and print services.
Patrick Martell, chief executive of St Ives, said: "The acquisition significantly enhances and extends the data based offering we are able to provide to clients to enable them to maximise return from their marketing campaigns."
Response One employs approximately 70 staff, is headquartered in Bath and has projected revenue of £25m for the year ending October 2011.
It will operate as a subsidiary of St Ives and will continue to be managed by the existing management team from its existing premises.
Patrick Sargeant, managing director of Response One, said: "Our knowledge of how to maximise response from direct marketing media, combined with our insight driven approach to data and our innovative campaign production techniques fits perfectly with St Ives.
"It gives us a wonderful opportunity to strengthen our competitive advantage and satisfy our ambition for growth and expansion."
St Ives was advised by Ingenious Corporate Finance.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...