Rimmel London sponsors Glam Media in fashion week video deal
Glam Media, the women's publishing network behind Glam.co.uk, has teamed up with Rimmel London for an exclusive video partnership deal across its style sites for London Fashion Week.
Glam Media: in video partnership deal with Rimmel London
The campaign starts tomorrow (17 September) with a series of videos covering fashion week events and interviews, with the tagline: "Brought to you by Rimmel London".
From Sunday, Glam Media will host a series of Rimmel London make-up styling videos using the brand’s slogan: "Get the London look".
The videos will be streamed across 40 Glam Media websites through a built-in London Fashion Week-themed video player.
The partnership, brokered by Omnicom media agency OMD UK, will then continue throughout the week, and will be extended to include activity for London Fashion Week in February next year.
Creative for the videos has been handled by Third Man Films.
Lisa Myers, head of creative solutions for Glam Media, said: "We are well-known within the media, but not necessarily known in the wider public. For us to partner with a brand that's as well known as Rimmel London, it's a great name to be associated with and will get us out there."
In May, Glam Media appointed Warner Brother's media strategist Malcolm Attwells as its new commercial director. The move follows Glam Media’s creation of a global sales team last year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London