LBi discovers unicorn on Brick Lane
LBi literally stopped traffic outside its Brick Lane HQ this morning for the star of its latest show reel, a live unicorn (well, a horse dressed as a unicorn).
LBi: creative director Chris Clarke with his unicorn
Creative director Chris Clarke escorted the not-so mythical beast along the length of Brick Lane and into LBi’s offices in the Truman Brewery.
It will appear in an agency promo showcasing the work LBi does for clients including Coca-Cola, Sony Ericsson and SAB Miller.
Clarke said: "The unicorn symbolises LBi’s ability to transform businesses of all shapes and sizes, so they’re equipped for the digital age. At this time of the morning, nothing gets people’s attention like a horny beast."
LBi conceptual creative team Thea Hamren and Emil Rydberg hit on the idea of the unicorn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)