LBi discovers unicorn on Brick Lane
LBi literally stopped traffic outside its Brick Lane HQ this morning for the star of its latest show reel, a live unicorn (well, a horse dressed as a unicorn).
LBi: creative director Chris Clarke with his unicorn
Creative director Chris Clarke escorted the not-so mythical beast along the length of Brick Lane and into LBi’s offices in the Truman Brewery.
It will appear in an agency promo showcasing the work LBi does for clients including Coca-Cola, Sony Ericsson and SAB Miller.
Clarke said: "The unicorn symbolises LBi’s ability to transform businesses of all shapes and sizes, so they’re equipped for the digital age. At this time of the morning, nothing gets people’s attention like a horny beast."
LBi conceptual creative team Thea Hamren and Emil Rydberg hit on the idea of the unicorn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...