LBi discovers unicorn on Brick Lane
LBi literally stopped traffic outside its Brick Lane HQ this morning for the star of its latest show reel, a live unicorn (well, a horse dressed as a unicorn).
LBi: creative director Chris Clarke with his unicorn
Creative director Chris Clarke escorted the not-so mythical beast along the length of Brick Lane and into LBi’s offices in the Truman Brewery.
It will appear in an agency promo showcasing the work LBi does for clients including Coca-Cola, Sony Ericsson and SAB Miller.
Clarke said: "The unicorn symbolises LBi’s ability to transform businesses of all shapes and sizes, so they’re equipped for the digital age. At this time of the morning, nothing gets people’s attention like a horny beast."
LBi conceptual creative team Thea Hamren and Emil Rydberg hit on the idea of the unicorn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol
- Freelance Creative Artworkers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London