Four agencies bag gold status in the PRWeek Best Places to Work 2011
Eulogy, Lansons Communications, Man Bites Dog and the London Communications Agency have been named as the best PR agencies to work for by PRWeek.
PRWeek: Best Places to Work 2011
All four agencies have been awarded gold status in PRWeek's annual Best Places to Work survey, to find the agencies with the best working environments.
The judges, including the PRCA's director-general Francis Ingham and CIPR's CEO Jane Wilson, also awarded three silver and five bronze gongs.
The 12 medal winners demonstrated low staff turnover rates, generous training budgets, substantial benefits and a strong commitment to welfare.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London