Four agencies bag gold status in the PRWeek Best Places to Work 2011
Eulogy, Lansons Communications, Man Bites Dog and the London Communications Agency have been named as the best PR agencies to work for by PRWeek.
PRWeek: Best Places to Work 2011
All four agencies have been awarded gold status in PRWeek's annual Best Places to Work survey, to find the agencies with the best working environments.
The judges, including the PRCA's director-general Francis Ingham and CIPR's CEO Jane Wilson, also awarded three silver and five bronze gongs.
The 12 medal winners demonstrated low staff turnover rates, generous training budgets, substantial benefits and a strong commitment to welfare.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Exectutive wanted - Integrated / BTL Agency - FMCG account! Fill Recruitment Ltd Competitive and D.O.E and level, South West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...