Albion London to set up DM agency
Albion London is launching a standalone direct marketing agency in a bid to offer clients a specialism in digital sales, eCRM and live data.
Jason Goodman: Albion founder
Called Albion Cell, the agency opens its doors this week with the luxury travel company Jetsetter as its founding client. Jetsetter launched in the US last year and Albion Cell will be responsible for working with the brand to help bring it to the UK market.
Albion Cell will be jointly run by Mark Thompson, Albion's current client services director, and Sue MacLure, who has been poached from Wunderman.
Thompson has been at Albion since 2007, having previously been a business director at the direct marketing agency Targetbase Claydon Heeley. He has also worked at GGT, TBWA\London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
MacLure has been a data consultant at Wunderman for the past nine months. Before that, she was the head of eCRM at EHS Brann and Euro RSCG 4D.
Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion, hopes that Albion Cell will provide clients with a fresh way of looking at their direct marketing capabilities.
He said: "We've spent a lot of time with start-ups innovating on the back of live data from social and mobile usage. Albion Cell capitalises on this and will enable our clients to explore new approaches to digitally driven direct and shopper marketing."
In March, Albion expanded overseas for the first time with the launch of a US office. Albion West Coast opened with Air New Zealand as its founding client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London