Albion London to set up DM agency
Albion London is launching a standalone direct marketing agency in a bid to offer clients a specialism in digital sales, eCRM and live data.
Jason Goodman: Albion founder
Called Albion Cell, the agency opens its doors this week with the luxury travel company Jetsetter as its founding client. Jetsetter launched in the US last year and Albion Cell will be responsible for working with the brand to help bring it to the UK market.
Albion Cell will be jointly run by Mark Thompson, Albion's current client services director, and Sue MacLure, who has been poached from Wunderman.
Thompson has been at Albion since 2007, having previously been a business director at the direct marketing agency Targetbase Claydon Heeley. He has also worked at GGT, TBWA\London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
MacLure has been a data consultant at Wunderman for the past nine months. Before that, she was the head of eCRM at EHS Brann and Euro RSCG 4D.
Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion, hopes that Albion Cell will provide clients with a fresh way of looking at their direct marketing capabilities.
He said: "We've spent a lot of time with start-ups innovating on the back of live data from social and mobile usage. Albion Cell capitalises on this and will enable our clients to explore new approaches to digitally driven direct and shopper marketing."
In March, Albion expanded overseas for the first time with the launch of a US office. Albion West Coast opened with Air New Zealand as its founding client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...