Karmarama lands Onken creative account
Onken, the dairy brand, has appointed Karmarama to its advertising account after a pitch.
Onken: preparing to relaunch in the UK
The move comes as Onken looks to relaunch its brand in the UK.
Onken, which did not previously have a retained agency, used the AAR to co-ordinate a process that originally had Euro RSCG London and Hooper Galton on the shortlist. However, a new set of agencies was invited to compete when Onken rejected the shortlisted shops.
Karmarama's first task will be to develop a new positioning for the brand in an increasingly competitive market via a print, TV, digital and social media campaign.
Laura Graham, the marketing manager at Emmi, which owns the Onken brand, said: "We are thrilled to be working with the team at Karmarama to help us push the brand to a new level and help meet our ambitious plans."
Dave Buonaguidi, the chief creative director at Karmarama, said: "We are really excited. Onken is a great brand for the agency – it operates in a very competitive market, but is very ambitious and great fun."
The Onken brand was purchased by Emmi UK from Dr Oetker last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London