Tribal Fusion boosts targeting ability with BlueKai data
Online ad network Tribal Fusion has struck a deal to more deeply integrate BlueKai Exchange purchase intent data into its insight and media buying offering.
Tribal Fusion: extending its targeting efficiency with BlueKai tie-up
BlueKai claims its exchange is the world's largest marketplace for anonymous third party audience data.
The agreement enables display campaigns planned and bought through Tribal Fusion to be tailored based on users' purchase intentions in real-time, while improving campaign optimisation and reducing set-up times, Triabl Fusion said.
Doug Conely, senior director of data and targeting at Tribal Fusion, said: "BlueKai's purchase intent data, in particular, is complementary to our own interest-based data, increasing the efficiency of our audience insights and look-alike models.
"We're also excited about the opportunity to extend our dynamic ad capabilities using auto model and travel destination purchase intent data."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)