Tribal Fusion boosts targeting ability with BlueKai data
Online ad network Tribal Fusion has struck a deal to more deeply integrate BlueKai Exchange purchase intent data into its insight and media buying offering.
Tribal Fusion: extending its targeting efficiency with BlueKai tie-up
BlueKai claims its exchange is the world's largest marketplace for anonymous third party audience data.
The agreement enables display campaigns planned and bought through Tribal Fusion to be tailored based on users' purchase intentions in real-time, while improving campaign optimisation and reducing set-up times, Triabl Fusion said.
Doug Conely, senior director of data and targeting at Tribal Fusion, said: "BlueKai's purchase intent data, in particular, is complementary to our own interest-based data, increasing the efficiency of our audience insights and look-alike models.
"We're also excited about the opportunity to extend our dynamic ad capabilities using auto model and travel destination purchase intent data."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)