Brand Republic inducts its first Hall of Famers
Brand Republic has inducted the first six entrants to its Hall of Fame with Dare, Jill McDonald, John Lewis and Innocent among those honoured.
At the gala dinner of BrandMax, the marketing event held over two days at London’s Altitude 360, Brand Republic welcomed half a dozen leaders, brands and innovators into its Hall of Fame launched, with partners LBi and Bigmouthmedia, to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
Following an editorial panel and public vote, which drew hundreds of nominations and thousands of votes from across the industry, some of the leading names across the entire collection of marketing communications disciplines were inducted.
The winners on the evening were:
Jill McDonald, UK chief executive and president, Northern division, McDonalds
Mark Cridge, chief executive, Glue Isobar, & global managing director Isobar network
The Hall of Fame was introduced by editor Rich Sutcliffe and Lyndsay Menzies, chief media officer at LBi and chief executive at BigMouthMedia.
To collect their awards were on the night were Dare chief executive Lee Leggett, Blue Rubicon chief executive Gordon Tempest-Hay, Katie Lee, the marketing director at McDonalds' agency leo Burnett who kindly picked up Jill McDonald's award, Mark Cridge, chief executive at Glue Isobar, and John Lewis marketing director Craig Inglis.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)