EasyJet mocks BA with 'To Fly. To Save.' ads
EasyJet, the budget airline, is to run a tongue-in-cheek press ads thumbing its nose at BA's new 'To Fly. To Serve.' campaign.
EasyJet ad: response to BA campaign
The press ad by VCCP has been booked into the weekend papers shows a picture of a paint pot under the headline 'To Fly. To Save'. It is also being distributed via social media.
The copy reads: "When we launched 15 years ago, those four words summed up what we believed in. And they still do.
"We don’t need to paint them on the tailfins, like some advertising slogan. That would just be wasting your money."
Earlier this week BA kicked off its biggest brand campaign in ten years to introduce the 'To Fly. To Serve.' strapline, which will be painted onto all BA aircraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...