EasyJet mocks BA with 'To Fly. To Save.' ads
EasyJet, the budget airline, is to run a tongue-in-cheek press ads thumbing its nose at BA's new 'To Fly. To Serve.' campaign.
EasyJet ad: response to BA campaign
The press ad by VCCP has been booked into the weekend papers shows a picture of a paint pot under the headline 'To Fly. To Save'. It is also being distributed via social media.
The copy reads: "When we launched 15 years ago, those four words summed up what we believed in. And they still do.
"We don’t need to paint them on the tailfins, like some advertising slogan. That would just be wasting your money."
Earlier this week BA kicked off its biggest brand campaign in ten years to introduce the 'To Fly. To Serve.' strapline, which will be painted onto all BA aircraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London