EasyJet mocks BA with 'To Fly. To Save.' ads
EasyJet, the budget airline, is to run a tongue-in-cheek press ads thumbing its nose at BA's new 'To Fly. To Serve.' campaign.
EasyJet ad: response to BA campaign
The press ad by VCCP has been booked into the weekend papers shows a picture of a paint pot under the headline 'To Fly. To Save'. It is also being distributed via social media.
The copy reads: "When we launched 15 years ago, those four words summed up what we believed in. And they still do.
"We don’t need to paint them on the tailfins, like some advertising slogan. That would just be wasting your money."
Earlier this week BA kicked off its biggest brand campaign in ten years to introduce the 'To Fly. To Serve.' strapline, which will be painted onto all BA aircraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)