Merrill Lynch targets rich via luxury yacht mag
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and superyacht brokerage house Yachting Partners International have partnered to launch a magazine for the super-rich called 360 Degrees.
360 Degrees: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and Yachting Partners International launch magazine for the super rich
Ten thousand copies of the biannual magazine will be sent out free to YPI customers and distributed to prospective customers worth more than £30m each, from October.
The magazine is created by Progressive Customer Publishing, a division launched by consumer and business publisher Progressive Media last year, and will not carry advertising.
It will offer a blend of superyacht market insight, industry interviews and high-end luxury and lifestyle features, complemented with exclusive wealth management analysis and thought pieces from Merrill Lynch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...