NSPCC kicks off pitch for 2012 ad brief
The NSPCC is searching for an agency to handle an advertising campaign to run during 2012.
NSPCC: campaign aimed to help teenagers deal with exam stress
The charity, which spends around £4 million on advertising, has been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch for a brief to create a through-the-line campaign.
It is understood that there is no incumbent on the account but, last year, TBWA\London was appointed to handle a brief for the charity’s helpline after a pitch process.
NSPCC has also invested in advertising support for its ChildLine service.
It launched a TV spot in June last year, created by Rapp, featuring a child’s telephone call to a counsellor.
The ad showed a soundwave that tracked the conversation, highlighting the fear and stress of the child and the calmness of the counsellor.
Another campaign for the service by 3 Angry Men, launched in June last year, aimed to give teenagers advice and perspective while dealing with exam stress.
Before this, Saatchi & Saatchi created a campaign for the NSPCC that departed from the shock tactics deployed in the previous decade and used music by Orbital’s Phil Hartnoll.
The ad featured images of children expressing their feelings in projections on walls in an urban street.
The film clips were synchronised to a soundtrack made up of the children’s answers and sounds from the videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...