McCann Enterprise wins Toshiba brief
Toshiba has appointed McCann Enterprise, a division of McCann London, as its lead creative agency in the UK and Ireland.
Toshiba: 'space chair project'
McCann Enterprise picked up the £3 million business without going through a formal pitch process.
The agency will initially develop a campaign for Toshiba's portfolio of consumer electronics products.
Toshiba appointed the start-up agency Johnny Fearless in June to help launch its tablet device, Toshiba TEG, in the UK and Europe. However, the launch of the product was subsequently shelved and Toshiba is no longer working with the agency.
Grey London previously handled Toshiba's advertising in Europe. Its last major campaign was 2009's "the space chair project", which involved sending a chair to an altitude of 98,000 feet.
Matt McDowell, the regional marketing director at Toshiba, said: "McCann Enterprise demonstrated strategic vision and creative flair."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...