Fallon lands Terry's Chocolate Orange account
Kraft Foods has moved the advertising account for Terry's Chocolate Orange into its roster agency Fallon without a pitch.
Terry's Chocolate Orange: appointed Fallon
DDB UK, the former incumbent on the Terry's account, resigned the business after confectionery rival Mars consolidated its global advertising into BBDO and DDB.
DDB's last major work for Terry's Chocolate Orange was a TV ad, called "bang, bang", which launched in November last year. It was the first campaign for Terry's in three years and celebrated the "ritual" of opening a Chocolate Orange. The endline was: "Smash it to pieces. Love it to bits."
The appointment of Fallon to the Terry's brief follows Kraft's recent selection of Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea brand. The company is also conducting an ongoing review of international agency relationships for Trident chewing-gum.
Fallon is Kraft's roster agency on its Cadbury business. The US group bought the British brand last year for £11.5 billion. Earlier this year, it was reported that Cadbury has since performed less well than expected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...