Roger Moore and Dulux promote Unicef's 'own a colour' campaign
Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore is helping Unicef to promote its 'Own a Colour' donation compaign through a partnership with Dulux paint.
The paintbrand is offering people the opportunity to "own" a colour for £1 from a selection of 16.7 million colours – the number of colours the average computer, smartphone and tablet can display – in an effort to raise £16.7m.
People who purchase a colour are able to rename it and have it displayed on a dedicated Dulux microsite. All money raised will go directly to Unicef, the children's charity.
Other celebrities who already 'Own a Colour' include Jemima Khan (CFC Blue), Duncan Bannatyne (Scottish Saltire Blue) and Sir Roger Moore (Swedish Blue).
The launch is an extension of the 'Let's Colour' campaign, designed to realise a socially responsible and truly global vision for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints.
Matt Pullen, UK marketing director for Dulux, said: "Dulux has a mission of 'Adding Colour to People's Lives' and is closely aligned to the vision of 'Own a Colour', which will harness the power of colour to have a positive impact on saving lives of children."
To Own A Colour visit: http://www.ownacolour.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)