Roger Moore and Dulux promote Unicef's 'own a colour' campaign
Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore is helping Unicef to promote its 'Own a Colour' donation compaign through a partnership with Dulux paint.
The paintbrand is offering people the opportunity to "own" a colour for £1 from a selection of 16.7 million colours – the number of colours the average computer, smartphone and tablet can display – in an effort to raise £16.7m.
People who purchase a colour are able to rename it and have it displayed on a dedicated Dulux microsite. All money raised will go directly to Unicef, the children's charity.
Other celebrities who already 'Own a Colour' include Jemima Khan (CFC Blue), Duncan Bannatyne (Scottish Saltire Blue) and Sir Roger Moore (Swedish Blue).
The launch is an extension of the 'Let's Colour' campaign, designed to realise a socially responsible and truly global vision for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints.
Matt Pullen, UK marketing director for Dulux, said: "Dulux has a mission of 'Adding Colour to People's Lives' and is closely aligned to the vision of 'Own a Colour', which will harness the power of colour to have a positive impact on saving lives of children."
To Own A Colour visit: http://www.ownacolour.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...