Roger Moore and Dulux promote Unicef's 'own a colour' campaign
Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore is helping Unicef to promote its 'Own a Colour' donation compaign through a partnership with Dulux paint.
The paintbrand is offering people the opportunity to "own" a colour for £1 from a selection of 16.7 million colours – the number of colours the average computer, smartphone and tablet can display – in an effort to raise £16.7m.
People who purchase a colour are able to rename it and have it displayed on a dedicated Dulux microsite. All money raised will go directly to Unicef, the children's charity.
Other celebrities who already 'Own a Colour' include Jemima Khan (CFC Blue), Duncan Bannatyne (Scottish Saltire Blue) and Sir Roger Moore (Swedish Blue).
The launch is an extension of the 'Let's Colour' campaign, designed to realise a socially responsible and truly global vision for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints.
Matt Pullen, UK marketing director for Dulux, said: "Dulux has a mission of 'Adding Colour to People's Lives' and is closely aligned to the vision of 'Own a Colour', which will harness the power of colour to have a positive impact on saving lives of children."
To Own A Colour visit: http://www.ownacolour.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...