Roger Moore and Dulux promote Unicef's 'own a colour' campaign
Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore is helping Unicef to promote its 'Own a Colour' donation compaign through a partnership with Dulux paint.
The paintbrand is offering people the opportunity to "own" a colour for £1 from a selection of 16.7 million colours – the number of colours the average computer, smartphone and tablet can display – in an effort to raise £16.7m.
People who purchase a colour are able to rename it and have it displayed on a dedicated Dulux microsite. All money raised will go directly to Unicef, the children's charity.
Other celebrities who already 'Own a Colour' include Jemima Khan (CFC Blue), Duncan Bannatyne (Scottish Saltire Blue) and Sir Roger Moore (Swedish Blue).
The launch is an extension of the 'Let's Colour' campaign, designed to realise a socially responsible and truly global vision for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints.
Matt Pullen, UK marketing director for Dulux, said: "Dulux has a mission of 'Adding Colour to People's Lives' and is closely aligned to the vision of 'Own a Colour', which will harness the power of colour to have a positive impact on saving lives of children."
To Own A Colour visit: http://www.ownacolour.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London