Fetch Media buys planning and buying firm Lucidity Mobile
Full service mobile agency Fetch Media has acquired London-based mobile planning and buying specialist Lucidity Mobile for an undisclosed sum.
Fetch Media: acquires mobile planning and buying specialist Lucidity Mobile
The acquisition will see Lucidity Mobile taken under the Fetch Media brand as a result of the Fetch Media taking full control of the company.
Fetch Media will inherit Lucidity’s clients, which include Cancer Research, Harrods and Carlsberg.
The founders of Lucidity, David Fieldhouse and David Phillipson, will not join Fetch Media, but will instead focus on their other ventures, the mobile technology businesses Linking Mobile and AD-X.
Independently owned Fetch Media was founded less than two years ago and has plans to launch in the US later this year, alongside pursuing an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Fetch currently produces mobile advertising campaigns, sites and applications for its clients, which include otels.com, Paddypower, Sony Music, IPC, Dennis and Krispy Kreme.
James Connelly, Fetch Media managing director, said: "Consolidation is a symptom of any maturing market place and as an independent, we’re looking to build a business which is the ‘come-to agency’ for mobile advertising, and we see the acquisition of great businesses like Lucidity as being a contribution to this strategy."
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...