Fetch Media buys planning and buying firm Lucidity Mobile
Full service mobile agency Fetch Media has acquired London-based mobile planning and buying specialist Lucidity Mobile for an undisclosed sum.
Fetch Media: acquires mobile planning and buying specialist Lucidity Mobile
The acquisition will see Lucidity Mobile taken under the Fetch Media brand as a result of the Fetch Media taking full control of the company.
Fetch Media will inherit Lucidity’s clients, which include Cancer Research, Harrods and Carlsberg.
The founders of Lucidity, David Fieldhouse and David Phillipson, will not join Fetch Media, but will instead focus on their other ventures, the mobile technology businesses Linking Mobile and AD-X.
Independently owned Fetch Media was founded less than two years ago and has plans to launch in the US later this year, alongside pursuing an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Fetch currently produces mobile advertising campaigns, sites and applications for its clients, which include otels.com, Paddypower, Sony Music, IPC, Dennis and Krispy Kreme.
James Connelly, Fetch Media managing director, said: "Consolidation is a symptom of any maturing market place and as an independent, we’re looking to build a business which is the ‘come-to agency’ for mobile advertising, and we see the acquisition of great businesses like Lucidity as being a contribution to this strategy."
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London