Department of Health reviews £14m media planning
The Department of Health is reviewing its £14 million media planning business, currently held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Change4Life: DH campaign
Agencies, including the incumbent, are expected to receive briefs within days, ahead of a pitch for the business.
The move follows the launch of a review of the government department’s creative business in June. M&C Saatchi is the incumbent on the DH’s Change4Life campaign and is expected to defend the business against other agencies from the COI roster.
As with the creative review, it is understood that the process will focus on Change4Life, which encourages people to eat better and exercise more.
The review follows an announcement by the DH that it is planning to release funds to support Change4Life along with other health campaigns.
Change4Life will be backed by a £14 million spend to channel into advertising, PR, media partnerships and sponsorships, following a 90 per cent drop in calls to its information line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London