Department of Health reviews £14m media planning
The Department of Health is reviewing its £14 million media planning business, currently held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Change4Life: DH campaign
Agencies, including the incumbent, are expected to receive briefs within days, ahead of a pitch for the business.
The move follows the launch of a review of the government department’s creative business in June. M&C Saatchi is the incumbent on the DH’s Change4Life campaign and is expected to defend the business against other agencies from the COI roster.
As with the creative review, it is understood that the process will focus on Change4Life, which encourages people to eat better and exercise more.
The review follows an announcement by the DH that it is planning to release funds to support Change4Life along with other health campaigns.
Change4Life will be backed by a £14 million spend to channel into advertising, PR, media partnerships and sponsorships, following a 90 per cent drop in calls to its information line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...