Karmarama wins Betfair digital task
Betfair, the online bookmaker, has appointed Karmarama as its digital agency after a pitch.
Betfair: Karmarama will work on social media, mobile, product development and online creative
The account spans social media, mobile, product development and online creative.
Ben Carter, the head of online acquisition at Betfair, said: "We're impressed with Karmarama's digital capabilities and look forward to working with it."
The brand appointed Big Al's Creative Emporium to its advertising account in June after a pitch, in which the incumbent, Albion London, did not take part.
Betfair's most recent digital work was an online pastiche of a Ferrero Rocher ad, starring sporting heroes and created by Big Al's.
A previous project involved placing QR codes on the bikini bottoms of beach volleyball players taking part in a test tournament for London 2012. When the codes were photographed by a smartphone, the user was directed to a registration page offering new Betfair customers a free bet.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London