BETC London snares £5m Disneyland brief
Disneyland Paris has brought in BETC London to handle its £5 million UK advertising account after a lengthy review process.
Disneyland Paris: already uses BETC Euro RSCG in Europe
At the beginning of the review, which began in January and was initially conducted through the AAR, the theme park said it wanted an agency to handle traditional advertising, as well as direct marketing and CRM activity.
Disneyland has now opted instead to appoint BETC, which opened in May.
Its sister agency BETC Euro RSCG has a longstanding relationship with Disneyland in Europe. BETC London is expected to work closely with the Paris-based shop on UK-specific activity.
Last year, Disneyland Paris launched an integrated campaign, created by BETC Euro RSCG, promoting its New Generation Festival, which focused on the introduction of attractions based on Pixar Animation films. The ads showed characters from films such as Toy Story parachuting into the park.
Disney is currently holding a separate UK creative pitch for its Walt Disney Film unit as it looks to support its 2012 movie releases.
BETC denied that it had been appointed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...