More! becomes latest Bauer magazine to extend into radio
More! magazine has become the latest Bauer title to extend its brand into radio, by launching a three-hour slot on The Hits Radio.
More!: moves into radio with three-hour show on The Hits station
The weekly magazine, aimed at 18- to 24-year-old women, will take over the 7pm to 10pm slot on the Bauer-owned station each Sunday, starting on 9 October.
The move is the latest magazine brand extension made by Bauer, which already has a radio offering for celebrity magazine Heat, and music magazines Kerrang! and Q.
More! news director, Leigh Purves, will host the show, set to feature Top 40 music and celebrity stories, as well as style and beauty tips.
Chantelle Horton, the magazine's editor, said: "Chart music plays a huge part in the lives of the More! readers so working with The Hits is the perfect partnership.
"Both brands realise the power of engaging their audiences in exciting ways, so a show that brings to life More!'s core pillars of fashion, beauty and men alongside The Hits non-stop music, is a sure winner for today’s young women."
Bauer’s The Hits station broadcasts across the UK on DAB, Freeview and online, targeting 15- to 34-year-olds.
More! recorded an average circulation of 170,033 copies a week for January to June this year according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, marking a 9.7% drop period on period and a 9.2% drop year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...