More! becomes latest Bauer magazine to extend into radio
More! magazine has become the latest Bauer title to extend its brand into radio, by launching a three-hour slot on The Hits Radio.
More!: moves into radio with three-hour show on The Hits station
The weekly magazine, aimed at 18- to 24-year-old women, will take over the 7pm to 10pm slot on the Bauer-owned station each Sunday, starting on 9 October.
The move is the latest magazine brand extension made by Bauer, which already has a radio offering for celebrity magazine Heat, and music magazines Kerrang! and Q.
More! news director, Leigh Purves, will host the show, set to feature Top 40 music and celebrity stories, as well as style and beauty tips.
Chantelle Horton, the magazine's editor, said: "Chart music plays a huge part in the lives of the More! readers so working with The Hits is the perfect partnership.
"Both brands realise the power of engaging their audiences in exciting ways, so a show that brings to life More!'s core pillars of fashion, beauty and men alongside The Hits non-stop music, is a sure winner for today’s young women."
Bauer’s The Hits station broadcasts across the UK on DAB, Freeview and online, targeting 15- to 34-year-olds.
More! recorded an average circulation of 170,033 copies a week for January to June this year according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, marking a 9.7% drop period on period and a 9.2% drop year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex