AKQA hires Amanda Morrissey as client services director
AKQA has appointed Amanda Morrissey as its client services director.
AKQA: a recent example of the agency's work for client Nike
Morrissey, who joins from sports clothing brand Animal, will oversee all London clients including Nike, Heineken, Fiat, Orange and Xbox. She will report to European managing director, Guy Wieynk.
At Animal, Morrissey was responsible for developing and growing the ecommerce channel and the brand’s digital and social marketing strategy.
Prior to Animal, Morrissey worked at Carlson Marketing Group for four years, where she was managing director. Previously, she had worked at BBL and The Marketing Store, running global accounts including McDonald's, PepsiCo, T-Mobile, Sony Ericsson, Nestle and Unilever.
Wieynk commented: "We have a phenomenal and expanding client portfolio, which demands the best talent to lead these relationships. Amanda brings an invaluable perspective from client-side, as well as years of agency experience. We are delighted to welcome her to our management team."
Morrissey, said: "I've watched with awe AKQA’s growth and development. I'm now really excited about being part of that journey and working with the best brands in the world."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)