AKQA hires Amanda Morrissey as client services director
AKQA has appointed Amanda Morrissey as its client services director.
AKQA: a recent example of the agency's work for client Nike
Morrissey, who joins from sports clothing brand Animal, will oversee all London clients including Nike, Heineken, Fiat, Orange and Xbox. She will report to European managing director, Guy Wieynk.
At Animal, Morrissey was responsible for developing and growing the ecommerce channel and the brand’s digital and social marketing strategy.
Prior to Animal, Morrissey worked at Carlson Marketing Group for four years, where she was managing director. Previously, she had worked at BBL and The Marketing Store, running global accounts including McDonald's, PepsiCo, T-Mobile, Sony Ericsson, Nestle and Unilever.
Wieynk commented: "We have a phenomenal and expanding client portfolio, which demands the best talent to lead these relationships. Amanda brings an invaluable perspective from client-side, as well as years of agency experience. We are delighted to welcome her to our management team."
Morrissey, said: "I've watched with awe AKQA’s growth and development. I'm now really excited about being part of that journey and working with the best brands in the world."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...