Bacardi looks to Facebook
Bacardi has launched a revamped Facebook page for its Bombay Sapphire gin brand, as part of a company-wide strategy to shift digital marketing onto the social-networking platform.
Bombay Sapphire plans to push content via the refreshed page to reach a global audience.
The content is based on its recent global marketing campaign, ‘Infused with Imagination’. It aims to convey the heritage of the product and brand, and invites users to see campaign-related content. The page, created by VML, also has details of the distilling process and invites users to share cocktail recipes.
The Facebook push is part of Bacardi’s plans to transfer up to 90% of its overall digital spend into the social-networking site over the next two years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London