Bacardi looks to Facebook
Bacardi has launched a revamped Facebook page for its Bombay Sapphire gin brand, as part of a company-wide strategy to shift digital marketing onto the social-networking platform.
Bombay Sapphire plans to push content via the refreshed page to reach a global audience.
The content is based on its recent global marketing campaign, ‘Infused with Imagination’. It aims to convey the heritage of the product and brand, and invites users to see campaign-related content. The page, created by VML, also has details of the distilling process and invites users to share cocktail recipes.
The Facebook push is part of Bacardi’s plans to transfer up to 90% of its overall digital spend into the social-networking site over the next two years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...