Levi's bids to engage music fans with store gigs
Levi's is to host a series of live music events at its UK flagship store on London's Regent Street, with the chance to win tickets to see Primal Scream.
Levi's: building on 'Go Forth' activity
"The Craft of Music" campaign, which kicked off yesterday in partnership with Spotify and Clash Music, invites fans to vote for their favourite artists to support Primal Scream at The Electric in Brixton on 10 November.
It is hosting three in-store gigs on 25, 26 and 27 October.
Consumer can vote online via the Levi's Music website, or at the store gigs for which artists they would like to see and any song they would like played. All voters will be entered into a competition to win tickets to the Primal Scream gig.
The campaign, handled by OMD UK, will be promoted across Spotify and Clash Music channels, with all videos and interviews from the events available for users on their music platforms.
It is part of Levi’s' "Go Forth" global ad campaign, which aims to target the youth market.
The tie-up follows a live music event Spotify hosted with Nissan earlier this year, where it streamed a live music gig.
Separately, Spotify has launched in Denmark today, with is the ninth country that Spotify is available in.
In its latest Companies House filings, it emerged that Spotify Limited, part of the Spotify group, boosted European revenues more than five-fold to £63.2m last year but steep licensing costs led to heavy losses exceeding £26.5m.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...