Elle magazine creates app and campaign for Nokia 700
Elle magazine has created an app and marketing campaign to promote Nokia's latest smartphone, the Nokia 700.
Elle: creates app to promote the Nokia 700 smartphone
As part of a campaign for the handset, Elle's November and December issues will feature advertorial space, with an online competition at ElleUK.com, featuring the slogan: "The Perfect Fit: Faster, Slicker, Smarter".
Content on both Nokia and Elle's Facebook and Twitter channels will feature display advertising for the Nokia 700, and will drive traffic to the Nokia/Vodafone landing page.
Anna Jones, acting COO of Hearst Magazines UK, said: "As the world's biggest-selling fashion magazine, Elle has a unique relationship with Nokia's target female audience and we are looking forward to seeing the results of this innovative cross-platform partnership."
John Nichols, director of marketing at Nokia UK said: "The Nokia 700 is our most compact smartphone to date, yet incorporates all the tools modern women need to run their lives. Elle was a natural partner to help reach our target audience online."
The app is also available on the Ovi store for other Nokia handset customers to download.
Elle magazine's own dedicated iPhone app, featuring beauty and style advice, was launched in July.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...