Elle magazine creates app and campaign for Nokia 700
Elle magazine has created an app and marketing campaign to promote Nokia's latest smartphone, the Nokia 700.
Elle: creates app to promote the Nokia 700 smartphone
As part of a campaign for the handset, Elle's November and December issues will feature advertorial space, with an online competition at ElleUK.com, featuring the slogan: "The Perfect Fit: Faster, Slicker, Smarter".
Content on both Nokia and Elle's Facebook and Twitter channels will feature display advertising for the Nokia 700, and will drive traffic to the Nokia/Vodafone landing page.
Anna Jones, acting COO of Hearst Magazines UK, said: "As the world's biggest-selling fashion magazine, Elle has a unique relationship with Nokia's target female audience and we are looking forward to seeing the results of this innovative cross-platform partnership."
John Nichols, director of marketing at Nokia UK said: "The Nokia 700 is our most compact smartphone to date, yet incorporates all the tools modern women need to run their lives. Elle was a natural partner to help reach our target audience online."
The app is also available on the Ovi store for other Nokia handset customers to download.
Elle magazine's own dedicated iPhone app, featuring beauty and style advice, was launched in July.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford