Miroma appoints former GMTV sales head Poole as managing partner
Former GMTV sales and marketing director Simon Poole has joined barter company Miroma, reporting to Graham Duff, the company's managing director for UK and Europe.
Graham Duff: managing director for UK and Europe at Miroma
He will join trading team leaders Danny Lloyd and Paul Mann who have also been named managing partners, as part of a management restructure focusing on Miroma’s expansion in the UK.
Poole, who joins Miroma in November, left ITV-owned GMTV earlier this year. Prior to joining GMTV, Poole was associate director at CIA media.
In addition to Duff, the triumvirate will "spearhead the company’s strategic aim of establishing corporate barter as an integral part of the marketing mix, delivering consistent value for advertisers, media owners and agency partners", according to Miroma.
Duff said: "Our phenomenal growth shows no sign of abating and I am determined that we continue to accelerate our ability to deliver to all our existing and potential advertiser, agency and media owner customers.
"Simon's strong track record in delivering pro-active, innovative and collaborative business solutions will further enhance the great strides made to date by all the team at Miroma. I'm delighted to be able to recognise Danny and Paul's contributions to our progress with their well-deserved promotions."
Poole added: "I am delighted to be joining a truly innovative company and am looking forward immensely to the challenge of helping drive Miroma's continued growth."
In June, Duff, the former EMEA president for Interpublic's Mediabrands division joined Miroma following 18 months' sabbatical.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £55k - £60k, London, Soho
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...