Renault promotes 4x4 with meerkat ad
Renault has introduced a group of meerkats in its latest global ad campaign to promote the new Koleos 4x4.
The 'Wildly Civilised' campaign, created by Publicis Conseil, is running globally across TV and online.
The ad features a group of meerkats in a desert watching a Renault Koleos approaching. They run off to dress in black tie to honour the occasion and return to watch in awe as the soundtrack plays Andrea Boccelli's version of 'Nessun Dorma' while the car passes.
Olivier Altmann was the chief creative officer on the ad, while Marcelo Vergara worked alongside him as the creative director. The director was Black Swan while the production company was Carnibird.
The move followed a review of the car manufacturer's direct marketing and digital account. It called a pitch for its online marketing and eCRM business in May.
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...