Pretty Polly 'pow' by BMB
Pretty Polly's new ad campaign, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, stars the pop star Jessie J.
The campaign, which promotes designs by Henry Holland's fashion label House of Holland for the Pretty Polly collection, sees a return to outdoor for the brand.
It will run for six months in fashion press and on big billboards across the country. There will also be online elements to this campaign, including promoted videos, behind-the-scenes content on YouTube (featured left) and targeted Facebook advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London