Dennis Publishing profits climb 53% to £3.6m
Dennis Publishing, the company behind magazines including The Week and Men's Fitness, has reported pre-tax profits of £3.6m for 2010.
Dennis: magazine publisher's pre-tax profits hit £3.6m
The publisher improved on its showing in 2009, when its profit dropped by £1.7m from 2008, to £2.4m.
The bottom-line increase came on the back of strong top-line growth of 8.9% to £72.7m, including acquisitions and joint ventures.
Operating profit excluding joint ventures, such as the magazine subscription marketing company Dovetail, nearly doubled to £3.8m.
Follow @danfareyjones on Twitter
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London