RBS Group thanks customers with movie ticket giveaway
Taxpayer-owned banking group RBS hopes to build trust in the sector with a customer-reward initiative, offering current account holders free tickets to movies before they go on general release.
The Help: the first film featured in the RBS ticket giveaway initiative
DreamWorks Pictures' film 'The Help' is the first movie featured in the Film First scheme, which is open to NatWest and RBS customers in Scotland, England and Wales.
Film First was created by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment and will run monthly, while in the summer, the scheme will include outdoor screenings of blockbuster movies.
Dominic Warne, RBS senior marketing manager, said the scheme was designed to thank customers by "giving them something back on an ongoing, monthly basis".
'The Help' is being distributed by Disney UK through Touchstone Pictures, and stars Emma Stone and Viola Davis.
The deal was developed in conjunction with Disneymedia+, the integrated ad sales and promotions operation of Disney’s UK operations.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...