RBS Group thanks customers with movie ticket giveaway
Taxpayer-owned banking group RBS hopes to build trust in the sector with a customer-reward initiative, offering current account holders free tickets to movies before they go on general release.
The Help: the first film featured in the RBS ticket giveaway initiative
DreamWorks Pictures' film 'The Help' is the first movie featured in the Film First scheme, which is open to NatWest and RBS customers in Scotland, England and Wales.
Film First was created by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment and will run monthly, while in the summer, the scheme will include outdoor screenings of blockbuster movies.
Dominic Warne, RBS senior marketing manager, said the scheme was designed to thank customers by "giving them something back on an ongoing, monthly basis".
'The Help' is being distributed by Disney UK through Touchstone Pictures, and stars Emma Stone and Viola Davis.
The deal was developed in conjunction with Disneymedia+, the integrated ad sales and promotions operation of Disney’s UK operations.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London