TNT Post UK sales and marketing director departs
TNT Post UK sales and marketing director Marc Caulfield has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
TNT Post: Marc Caulfield steps down
Caulfield joined the company in 2010, having previously run his own consultancy.
He has also worked a number of advertising and media agencies including in head of direct roles at MPG and Initiative.
TNT has not appointed a successor and is reviewing the post.
In a statement, TNT said Caulfield left "on amicable terms" and it was "appreciative of all the work he has done over the past year".
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London