TNT Post UK sales and marketing director departs
TNT Post UK sales and marketing director Marc Caulfield has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
TNT Post: Marc Caulfield steps down
Caulfield joined the company in 2010, having previously run his own consultancy.
He has also worked a number of advertising and media agencies including in head of direct roles at MPG and Initiative.
TNT has not appointed a successor and is reviewing the post.
In a statement, TNT said Caulfield left "on amicable terms" and it was "appreciative of all the work he has done over the past year".
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)