Absolute Radio launches free Absolute 80s app
Absolute Radio has extended its Absolute 80s brand with the launch of a free app for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
Absolute Radio: unveils its Absolute 80s Remixer App
The self-styled Absolute 80s Remixer App, developed by OGS Labs team and Bounce Mobile, is Absolute Radio's 29th smartphone application and allows mobile users to remix their favourite tracks from the decade.
Boasting of a user-friendly interface that requires "no musical knowledge" to remix tracks, the app makes it possible to add special effects to the likes of Go West’s ‘We Close Our Eyes’, ABC’s ‘Poison Arrow’ and Katrina and the Waves ‘Walking on Sunshine’, including repeat, loop and distort guitar, bass, synth and drums.
Martin Fry, lead singer of 1980s band ABC, called the remixing app "brilliant" and "a whole load of fun".Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)