Absolute Radio launches free Absolute 80s app
Absolute Radio has extended its Absolute 80s brand with the launch of a free app for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
Absolute Radio: unveils its Absolute 80s Remixer App
The self-styled Absolute 80s Remixer App, developed by OGS Labs team and Bounce Mobile, is Absolute Radio's 29th smartphone application and allows mobile users to remix their favourite tracks from the decade.
Boasting of a user-friendly interface that requires "no musical knowledge" to remix tracks, the app makes it possible to add special effects to the likes of Go West’s ‘We Close Our Eyes’, ABC’s ‘Poison Arrow’ and Katrina and the Waves ‘Walking on Sunshine’, including repeat, loop and distort guitar, bass, synth and drums.
Martin Fry, lead singer of 1980s band ABC, called the remixing app "brilliant" and "a whole load of fun".Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...