Absolute Radio launches free Absolute 80s app
Absolute Radio has extended its Absolute 80s brand with the launch of a free app for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
Absolute Radio: unveils its Absolute 80s Remixer App
The self-styled Absolute 80s Remixer App, developed by OGS Labs team and Bounce Mobile, is Absolute Radio's 29th smartphone application and allows mobile users to remix their favourite tracks from the decade.
Boasting of a user-friendly interface that requires "no musical knowledge" to remix tracks, the app makes it possible to add special effects to the likes of Go West’s ‘We Close Our Eyes’, ABC’s ‘Poison Arrow’ and Katrina and the Waves ‘Walking on Sunshine’, including repeat, loop and distort guitar, bass, synth and drums.
Martin Fry, lead singer of 1980s band ABC, called the remixing app "brilliant" and "a whole load of fun".Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London