Absolute Radio launches free Absolute 80s app
Absolute Radio has extended its Absolute 80s brand with the launch of a free app for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
Absolute Radio: unveils its Absolute 80s Remixer App
The self-styled Absolute 80s Remixer App, developed by OGS Labs team and Bounce Mobile, is Absolute Radio's 29th smartphone application and allows mobile users to remix their favourite tracks from the decade.
Boasting of a user-friendly interface that requires "no musical knowledge" to remix tracks, the app makes it possible to add special effects to the likes of Go West’s ‘We Close Our Eyes’, ABC’s ‘Poison Arrow’ and Katrina and the Waves ‘Walking on Sunshine’, including repeat, loop and distort guitar, bass, synth and drums.
Martin Fry, lead singer of 1980s band ABC, called the remixing app "brilliant" and "a whole load of fun".Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England