The Phantom Clickerist app launches for children
'The Phantom Clickerist' iPad app launched this month to introduce children to environmental issues in a fun and engaging way.
The Phantom Clickerist: illustrated by Susana De Dios
The illustrated, interactive experience by Jerome Keane and Susana De Dios has been created for parents and children and is the first in a planned series.
'The Phantom Clickerist' tells the story of three friends, Flash, Graham and Melody Tulip as they search to reveal why the lights in their house are going off "all willy-nilly".
It has been designed to allow readers to join in with the three friends' adventures as they solve the mystery and learn a valuable lesson about the planet along the way.
'The Phantom Clickerist' is available from the iTunes app store.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England