Premier Foods shifts focus of 'Great Little Ideas' campaign
Premier Foods is overhauling its 'Great Little Ideas' marketing campaign to increase support for its eight 'power' brands, ahead of a planned divestment programme.
Premier Foods: Great Little Ideas campaign
The company recently announced plans to retain only Hovis, Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Sharwoods, OXO, Loyd Grossman, Bisto and Batchelors. It will offload its remaining brands, including Angel Delight, Mother’s Pride and Branston.
As a result, its GLI campaign, which was launched in March 2010 to offer recipe ideas using products across the range of Premier Foods’ brands, will look to drive better awareness of the ‘power brands’.
The company will also look to drive better awareness of the brands by signing up 500 consumer advocates to popularise the programme.
The campaign will be led by former Ambrosia marketer Helen Kemish. She takes up the position of head of strat-egic projects from Teresa Arbuckle, who has left to join Beko as marketing director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London