Premier Foods shifts focus of 'Great Little Ideas' campaign
Premier Foods is overhauling its 'Great Little Ideas' marketing campaign to increase support for its eight 'power' brands, ahead of a planned divestment programme.
Premier Foods: Great Little Ideas campaign
The company recently announced plans to retain only Hovis, Mr Kipling, Ambrosia, Sharwoods, OXO, Loyd Grossman, Bisto and Batchelors. It will offload its remaining brands, including Angel Delight, Mother’s Pride and Branston.
As a result, its GLI campaign, which was launched in March 2010 to offer recipe ideas using products across the range of Premier Foods’ brands, will look to drive better awareness of the ‘power brands’.
The company will also look to drive better awareness of the brands by signing up 500 consumer advocates to popularise the programme.
The campaign will be led by former Ambrosia marketer Helen Kemish. She takes up the position of head of strat-egic projects from Teresa Arbuckle, who has left to join Beko as marketing director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...