Eurostar seeks top marketers for European team
Eurostar is looking to appoint a head of central marketing to drive brand consistency across the key markets of the UK, France and Belgium.
Eurostar: looking for a general manager of central marketing
The cross-Channel train service recently announced a restructure of its marketing department and will replace the country marketing teams with a single central division, led by director of marketing and brand, Lionel Benbassat.
Three new roles, including head of local marketing, head of 2012 sponsorship, and marketing strategy planner, will be filled by internal candidates.
Eurostar is seeking an external candidate to become the general manager of central marketing. As part of the restructure, sales and marketing director Emma Harris is to leave Eurostar.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London