Ad agencies line up for Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean International is holding a review of its £6 million UK advertising account.
Royal Caribbean is talking to agencies
A number of agencies have been approached by the cruise company over the past week, with chemistry meetings due to be held next month.
The search marks the first time that Royal Caribbean has looked to appoint a retained UK agency.
Previously, Royal Caribbean adapted international campaigns, created by the global incumbent, JWT, for the UK market, but is now keen to find an agency to produce campaigns specifically targeting UK consumers.
AMS Media handles the company’s UK media planning and buying business. This relationship is not thought to be affected by the review process.
JWT introduced the brand positioning "the nation of ‘why not?’", which challenged holidaymakers to broaden their horizons by going on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...