Petplan kicks off hunt for ad agency
Petplan, the Allianz-owned pet insurance provider, is reviewing its ad agency requirements, as it moves towards investing in brand campaigns.
Petplan: appointment is anticipated before the end of the year
The main task of the appointed agency will be to build on the values of Petplan's brand for consumers. The company has previously concentrated mainly on direct response advertising through agencies including Watson Phillips Norman and the digital shop Pancentric.
Petplan is working with the AAR on drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch, and an appointment is anticipated before the end of the year.
Isabella von Mesterhazy, the head of marketing at Petplan, said: "We are market leaders within our sector and we are now seeking an agency to help us with the next stage of the brand's development."
Petplan is the biggest provider of animal health insurance in the world.
Established more than 35-years ago, it is part of Allianz Insurance, one of the largest general insurers in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London