Petplan kicks off hunt for ad agency
Petplan, the Allianz-owned pet insurance provider, is reviewing its ad agency requirements, as it moves towards investing in brand campaigns.
Petplan: appointment is anticipated before the end of the year
The main task of the appointed agency will be to build on the values of Petplan's brand for consumers. The company has previously concentrated mainly on direct response advertising through agencies including Watson Phillips Norman and the digital shop Pancentric.
Petplan is working with the AAR on drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch, and an appointment is anticipated before the end of the year.
Isabella von Mesterhazy, the head of marketing at Petplan, said: "We are market leaders within our sector and we are now seeking an agency to help us with the next stage of the brand's development."
Petplan is the biggest provider of animal health insurance in the world.
Established more than 35-years ago, it is part of Allianz Insurance, one of the largest general insurers in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire