Petplan kicks off hunt for ad agency
Petplan, the Allianz-owned pet insurance provider, is reviewing its ad agency requirements, as it moves towards investing in brand campaigns.
Petplan: appointment is anticipated before the end of the year
The main task of the appointed agency will be to build on the values of Petplan's brand for consumers. The company has previously concentrated mainly on direct response advertising through agencies including Watson Phillips Norman and the digital shop Pancentric.
Petplan is working with the AAR on drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch, and an appointment is anticipated before the end of the year.
Isabella von Mesterhazy, the head of marketing at Petplan, said: "We are market leaders within our sector and we are now seeking an agency to help us with the next stage of the brand's development."
Petplan is the biggest provider of animal health insurance in the world.
Established more than 35-years ago, it is part of Allianz Insurance, one of the largest general insurers in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London