BETC London lands Pearl & Dean brief
Pearl & Dean, the cinema advertising company, has handed its advertising account to BETC London.
Pearl & Dean: new ad campaign will break in February
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a new brand advertising campaign for Pearl & Dean that will run in cinemas across the UK during 2012.
The cinema ad will break in February to coincide with the Oscars ceremony, and will promote Pearl & Dean's heritage and its status as the definitive cinema brand.
Pearl & Dean plans to spend around £1 million on the campaign, targeting both UK advertisers and the general public.
The appointment of BETC marks the first time that Pearl & Dean has worked with a retained advertising agency.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of BETC London, said: "It is an amazing creative opportunity to produce work that we believe will underpin Pearl & Dean's iconic status for a new generation of cinema watchers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...