BETC London lands Pearl & Dean brief
Pearl & Dean, the cinema advertising company, has handed its advertising account to BETC London.
Pearl & Dean: new ad campaign will break in February
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a new brand advertising campaign for Pearl & Dean that will run in cinemas across the UK during 2012.
The cinema ad will break in February to coincide with the Oscars ceremony, and will promote Pearl & Dean's heritage and its status as the definitive cinema brand.
Pearl & Dean plans to spend around £1 million on the campaign, targeting both UK advertisers and the general public.
The appointment of BETC marks the first time that Pearl & Dean has worked with a retained advertising agency.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of BETC London, said: "It is an amazing creative opportunity to produce work that we believe will underpin Pearl & Dean's iconic status for a new generation of cinema watchers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London