Thirty four agencies sign up to PRCA pledge to pay minimum wage to interns
Edelman and MHP Communications are among more than 30 PR agencies to have publicly committed to paying the minimum wage to interns.
Robert Phillips: Edelman CEO
Other major agencies to have signed up to the PRCA/PRWeek pledge include Burson-Marsteller, Grayling, Portland and Cohn & Wolfe.
The PRCA took the step earlier this month (PRWeek, 14 October) of placing a list on its site of all member agencies who commit to paying at least the minimum wage to interns.
As PRWeek went to press, 34 agencies had signed up to appear on the PRCA list.
But of the ten biggest UK agencies - according to the PRWeek Top 150 Consultancies table - only Edelman and MHP had signed up.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...