Former Seventy Seven PR chief Alan Twigg launches The Light Brigade
Consumer PR heavyweight Alan Twigg has launched a new agency following his surprise departure from Seventy Seven PR last month.
Alan Twigg: launches The Light Brigade
Twigg's London-based consumer comms agency will be called The Light Brigade. It launches this week with several clients, including fine foods manufacturer The East India Company and luxury dairy ice cream brand Ticco.
Twigg, who has worked in consumer PR for 20 years, spent the past four years as managing partner at Fishburn Hedges-owned agency Seventy Seven. He announced he was leaving last month.
Fellow Seventy Seven managing partners James Gordon-MacIntosh and Jo Carr left the agency to set up a new consumer venture backed by Lansons Communications.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...