Former Seventy Seven PR chief Alan Twigg launches The Light Brigade
Consumer PR heavyweight Alan Twigg has launched a new agency following his surprise departure from Seventy Seven PR last month.
Alan Twigg: launches The Light Brigade
Twigg's London-based consumer comms agency will be called The Light Brigade. It launches this week with several clients, including fine foods manufacturer The East India Company and luxury dairy ice cream brand Ticco.
Twigg, who has worked in consumer PR for 20 years, spent the past four years as managing partner at Fishburn Hedges-owned agency Seventy Seven. He announced he was leaving last month.
Fellow Seventy Seven managing partners James Gordon-MacIntosh and Jo Carr left the agency to set up a new consumer venture backed by Lansons Communications.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London