Brand Event Awards shortlist revealed
The shortlist for the inaugural Brand Event Awards, which is taking place on Wednesday 30 November at The Underglobe, can now be unveiled.
Brand Event Awards
A range of worldwide brands such as Vodafone, Microsoft, Castrol and Cadbury entered their event marketing strategies in this new set of awards, which is a collaboration between Event and Marketing magazines.
The event is set to reveal which brand's event marketing strategies successfully achieved the desired cut through and interaction with their consumer targets.
To find out who from the shortlist below takes the top prizes you will be need to buy a ticket to the event at The Underglobe on Wednesday 30 November.
Shortlisted entries in each category are:
- Miss Jones & Co with Jameson Cult Film Club
- Wellpleased Events with Wellpleased: Crabbies Adventure Sampling Tour
- Journey9 with Manchester Celebrates Jaguar
- TRO with BMW at the PGA Championship Wentworth
Cosmetics and toiletries
- Savvy Marketing with Dove Damage Haircare Therapy Launch
- Haygarth with Gillette Fusion ProGlide Challenge
- Haygarth with Gillette & Venus Experiential Tour 2010
- Neon with Windows 7 Second Movies
- The Field with Child of Eden Experience
- Corporate Innovations with Swatch Zebra Day
- The fresh Group with The START Exhibition at Clarence House
- To be announced on the night
- Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO with Sandwich
- Haygarth with Pampers Baby Gym
- PrettyGreen with Cadbury Spots v Stripes 2010 Event Campaign
- Sledge with Innocent 5 for 5 cafe
- TRO with Ribena Pick Your Own Experiential Roadshow
- To be announced on the night
- Event Marketing Solutions with Blu-ray Experience European Tour
- Association of Publishing Agencies with International Content Summit 2010
- Logistik with Bauer Live
- Neon with Windows Phone Retail Events
- Ignite with Vodafone VIP
- British Heart Foundation with Angina Monologues
- Closer with Barclays Cycle Hire Scheme
- Sledge with SEC Voice '11
- Because with Eurostar: High Speed Theatre
- Brando with London Gatwick Fashion Week
Best brand event strategy at a music event
- The Tailor of Shoreditch with the wagamama lounge
- The Field with Just Dance Disco Bus
- Pd3 with O2 Your Country Live
- RPM with Strongbow Bowtime Bar
- Orange RockCorps with Orange RockCorps
Best brand event strategy at a sporting event
- Flourish Creative with Castrol 2010 FIFA World Cup Guest Experience
- Bamboo Marketing Communications with St. George's Day Game
- Sledge with O2 Priority 6 Nations
- TRO with BMW at the PGA Championships 2011
The Brand Event Awards will also showcase the unveiling of this year's Event 100 Club, the annual poll to find the 100 most influential people in the event industry.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +50%+bens, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...