Digital watch brand Breo turns to Canoe for consumer PR drive
Digital watch brand Breo has called in Canoe to handle its UK media and consumer PR as the firm looks to expand into new markets.
Breo: digital watch range
Set up by Dundee entrepreneur Rob Morrison three years ago, Breo has predominantly sold its digital watches through airline onboard duty-free shops. The brand has recently branched out to offer a number of watch styles, as well as headphones and personal accessorises.
Canoe picked up the account following a competitive pitch and has been tasked with handling all of Breo’s media and consumer PR for the UK. The appointment is understood to mark the brand’s first hire of a retained PR agency.
Breo is currently undergoing an expansion of its product ranges and is thought to be planning a number of branded stores in the UK as well as Hong Kong next year.
Last month, Puma UK parted ways with EdenCancan after three years and appointed Canoe for all its lifestyle PR brands. Canoe was tasked with handling all lifestyle divisions including brands The List, Lifestyle and Black Label, which feature designs by Alexander McQueen and Rudolf Dassler.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...