Digital watch brand Breo turns to Canoe for consumer PR drive
Digital watch brand Breo has called in Canoe to handle its UK media and consumer PR as the firm looks to expand into new markets.
Breo: digital watch range
Set up by Dundee entrepreneur Rob Morrison three years ago, Breo has predominantly sold its digital watches through airline onboard duty-free shops. The brand has recently branched out to offer a number of watch styles, as well as headphones and personal accessorises.
Canoe picked up the account following a competitive pitch and has been tasked with handling all of Breo’s media and consumer PR for the UK. The appointment is understood to mark the brand’s first hire of a retained PR agency.
Breo is currently undergoing an expansion of its product ranges and is thought to be planning a number of branded stores in the UK as well as Hong Kong next year.
Last month, Puma UK parted ways with EdenCancan after three years and appointed Canoe for all its lifestyle PR brands. Canoe was tasked with handling all lifestyle divisions including brands The List, Lifestyle and Black Label, which feature designs by Alexander McQueen and Rudolf Dassler.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London