Hanover appoints Chris Woods as head of digital as part of change to specialist teams
Hanover has appointed a head of digital as part of an internal restructure.
Charles Lewington: agency restructure
Chris Woods joins from Regus, where he was group social media manager. He starts today.
Woods said: ‘The senior team have been absolutely clear about their commitment to ensuring digital is at the heart of all they do, and I look forward to ensuring Hanover’s reputation is as stellar in digital as it is in corporate communications and public affairs.’
The news comes as part of a restructure, which sees the agency take five distinct divisions.
These are advocacy, headed by James Gurling; financial services, headed by Laura Chisholm; healthcare, headed by Andrew Harrison; Brussels, headed by Christian Hierholzer; and reputation, headed up by Gavin Megaw.
The restructure follows a review of the business that, the agency said, showed that clients wanted to see highly specialist teams servicing their needs.
The 45-strong agency explains that the move will allow it to ‘better accommodate new team members and client meetings as we continue to expand’.
Hanover MD Charles Lewington said: ‘Our restructuring, move to a new office and the addition of new faces, such as Chris, demonstrates just how serious we are about providing industry leading client service.’
The agency has reported growth of 25% across its business and expects to sustain this revenue increase through 2012. As a result of this growth, the agency is set to move offices in early December.
Woods has previously worked for Simon Fuller’s 19 Entertainment and The Profile Group. He will drive the agency’s online, mobile and social media work - providing expertise and creative digital vision across the business.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...