Mothercare to alter structure as marketing director leaves
Mothercare will shift its marketing function into its wider business department after the departure of group marketing director Anna James.
Mothercare: marketing director is leaving the company
News that James is quitting follows revelations that chief executive Ben Gordon will step down this month by ‘mutual consent’.
Once James leaves next month, Mothercare’s UK business team, led by director Mike Logue, will be responsible for ecommerce, marketing, strategy and customer research.
The restructure follows a second profit warning in 2011, after sales fell 9.6% in the 12 weeks to 1 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London