PeerIndex appoints Habbo's Phil Guest to commercial role
PeerIndex, the social media measurement service, has appointed Phil Guest, Habbo Hotel's executive vice president of global advertising sales, as its chief commercial officer.
Phil Guest: joins PeerIndex
Guest worked at Sulake, the company which owns the social media platform Habbo Hotel, for one and a half years, most recently working as executive vice president of global advertising sales.
Prior to joining, Sulake Guest was director and head of commercial development at AOL for two years. He also worked at Fox Kids Europe as commercial director and Capital Radio as head of business development for its interactive division.
He joins PeerIndex next week and will be report to chief executive Azeem Azhar.
PeerIndex began life as social media influencer tool in 2009, using infomation from sites such as Twitter to gauge how influential a person is, using metrics such as how many followers they have and how many retweets they get.
It has since started rolling out the tool to brands to track the effectiveness of campaigns and its clients include Penguin, Financial Times and Atlantic Records. Guest will be tasked with developing this side of the business.
It has also appointed Sanford Dickert as its first chief technology officer to lead its software development and data science teams.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London