H&M to give new brands standalone stores
H&M, the fashion retailer, is creating its first standalone stores in the UK for its Cheap Monday and Monki brands, debuting on London's Carnaby Street next year.
H&M: autumn/winter 2011 campaign
The brands have had their own concession stall in London's Selfridges department store since September.
The new shops are due to open on Carnaby Street in February next year.
Cheap Monday, a jeans retailer, and Monki, a quirky brand for young women, were bought by H&M in 2008.
The Swedish group has formed several other celebrity partnerships and has created ranges with Stella McCartney, Madonna and Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter: @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington