Initiative picks up Flight Centre brief
Flight Centre, the travel company, has handed its media planning and buying account to Initiative.
Flight Centre: Initiative beat Total Media, All Response Media and Conrad Advertising
Initiative won the business after being shortlisted against the incumbent, Total Media, All Response Media and the travel specialist Conrad Advertising.
Flight Centre last held a review of its media arrangements in 2009, when it reappointed Total Media, which had held the account for more than five years.
Initiative's task will cover the media planning and buying for the group's flagship Flight Centre brand, as well as its First and Business Class, Round the World Experts, and Corporate Traveller brands, and the travel management company FCM.
Flight Centre's pay-per-click and search optimisation activity will continue to be handled in-house.
The majority of Flight Centre's media spend has been channelled into print. It does not currently advertise on TV or radio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London