Arena Quantum to revamp its offering
Havas Media is repositioning its specialist digital media agency Arena Quantum to focus on digital business consultancy.
Dan Clays: the chief strategy officer of Arena Media, which is repositioning its digital agency Arena Quantum
The agency has promoted Paul Bennett, its current director of e-commerce, to the role of managing director.
Arena Quantum will offer digital business services including bespoke technology build, content development and e-commerce strategy. It will also offer insight for Arena Media's clients that are using core digital media channels such as paid search, display and social media.
The change to Arena Quantum is part of a refresh of Arena Media's agency positioning. It includes the launch of a new tool called Architect, which incorporates behavioural economics into the planning process.
Dan Clays, Arena Media's chief strategy officer, said: "We are an agency restless to stay ahead, but still rooted in performance; and our new positioning, 'partners for now and next', reflects that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London