Aunt Bessie's recruits Young's marketing exec
Aunt Bessie's, the frozen food specialist famed for its ready-to-bake Yorkshire Puddings, has appointed former Young's marketing executive James Turton, as its new marketing director replacing Clare Fields who has moved to a strategic role at Aunt Bessie's parent company William Jackson.
Aunt Bessie: recruits Young's marketing exec
Turton takes up his role this week.
He had been at Findus Group – the owner of Findus and Young's – for 10 years, holding a variety of marketing and commercial roles.
These included marketing director for Young's Seafood and commercial director for the seafood specialist. He left the Findus Group in March of this year.
Prior to his time at Findus Group, Turton spent eight years at United Biscuits, where he held a number of roles including head of marketing for McVitites cakes.
Field has been marketing director at Aunt Bessie's since 2008.
Prior to that, she had been director of customer service and communications at Asda, group marketing executive at Northern Foods and marketing director for Fox's Biscuits.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...