Aunt Bessie's recruits Young's marketing exec
Aunt Bessie's, the frozen food specialist famed for its ready-to-bake Yorkshire Puddings, has appointed former Young's marketing executive James Turton, as its new marketing director replacing Clare Fields who has moved to a strategic role at Aunt Bessie's parent company William Jackson.
Aunt Bessie: recruits Young's marketing exec
Turton takes up his role this week.
He had been at Findus Group – the owner of Findus and Young's – for 10 years, holding a variety of marketing and commercial roles.
These included marketing director for Young's Seafood and commercial director for the seafood specialist. He left the Findus Group in March of this year.
Prior to his time at Findus Group, Turton spent eight years at United Biscuits, where he held a number of roles including head of marketing for McVitites cakes.
Field has been marketing director at Aunt Bessie's since 2008.
Prior to that, she had been director of customer service and communications at Asda, group marketing executive at Northern Foods and marketing director for Fox's Biscuits.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London