GLA calls Olympics ad pitch
The Greater London Authority is holding a pitch ahead of appointing an agency to raise awareness and engage the population in events that are planned to coincide with the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Mayor Boris Johnson... GLA pitch
A brief for the activity has been issued by the GLA through COI. It follows an invitation from the body last month to digital agencies to create an online hub that will offer information to the public ahead of the Games.
The integrated advertising business now up for pitch involves a through-the-line campaign, including print, poster and outdoor work, to direct people to the planned Olympics online hub.
Advertising will also promote a planned programme of events, organised by the London Mayor, Boris Johnson, to run throughout 2012, as well as raise awareness of the benefits that the Games are providing to Londoners.
The online hub, which will be designed to give Londoners access to information about the Mayor’s events, will also include Transport for London travel information, with the Journey Planner service integrated into the content offering.
The GLA is the top-tier administrative body for Greater London and is headed by Johnson. The authority was established in 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...